At www.masqueticket.com (Trend And Ticket, S.L.) we use our own and third-party cookies for analytical purposes and to offer you the best browsing experience. You can configure or reject cookies by clicking on “cookie settings” or accept all by clicking on the “accept all cookies” button. For more information you can consult Cookies Policy.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.3 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Trend and Ticket S.L., informs you in this section about the collection and processing own and third-party cookies for technical, analysis, personalization and marketing purposes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded and stored on the user's mobile device or computer when they enter a web page. When you access this page again, or another that recognizes them, the cookies are sent back to the originating website. This allows us to remember who the user is, as well as their preferences.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used in order to allow a better experience and efficient navigation to the user, remembering their preferences and showing content related to their interests.
What type of cookies exist?
Depending on who issues them:
- Own cookies. Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies. Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein. These include, for example, those that allow you to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order or carry out the purchase process, manage payment, control fraud linked to security, making a registration request for an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies. They allow the user to remember information so that they can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users. Here you will find, for example, the language, the number of search results, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser or the region through which the user accesses.
- Measurement cookies. For the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected with this type of cookies is intended to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They store information on user behavior, obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. According to the permanence
- Session cookies. They are used to collect and store data while the user accesses the website and disappear when the session ends. This is usually information that is only interesting to retain for the provision of the requested service.
- Persistent cookies. The data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed for a period with a certain expiration date after which the cookie will stop working.
What type of cookies we use?
At www.masqueticket.com we use Google Analytics, a free web analysis tool from the Google Inc corporation that allows us to obtain information, through the visits received, about how users interact with our website. Using statistics, with completely anonymous data, evaluations are carried out in order to guarantee the continuity of the service, optimize the content and performance of the website www.masqueticket.com
This allows us to improve the most visited areas or offer the Internet user the content they prefer and in a more accessible way. In short, improve the browsing experience.
How can I manage MASqueTICKET cookies?
The user has the right to freely decide about the download and storage of our cookies. From different browsers, you can manage or delete them, as well as configure the default acceptance or rejection of all cookies. In the help areas of the different browsers, you will find detailed information:
Do you need more info?